Wednesday, February 9, 2011

crazy for leopard print.




As you may have deduced from the name of my blog, I am absolutely crazy for leopard print! It is without a doubt my favorite pattern and print (well that and I guess cheetah print is quite similar!) Now thanks to my best friend, Victoria who got me these adorable barrettes for Christmas I get to wear some leopard print in my hair almost every day! Besides that I have a number of other leopard print accessories and you can usually find my phone or computer background to be rocking it as well ! If you are like me you probably tend to wear a lot of black or white or gray and sometimes it can get a little boring and so adding a little leopard print scarf or purse can really glam up an outfit! Honestly, if I have learned anything over the years it's that accessorizing can really make an outfit. It can turn your plain white t-shirt and jeans into something appropriate for almost any occasion ! 

GSM xx



No comments: