Tuesday, February 22, 2011

the first music monday.


Today marks the very first (of hopefully many) music Monday's ! For my first music post I wanted to share with all of you one of my favorite musicians/artists: Adele. Her music and lyrics have always spoke to me and her voice is just so incredible I hope that you all love her as much as I do!


The first time I heard of Adele was when I turned 19 years old because she just won the Grammy's for best new artist and so naturally I was curious as to what her music was like since I had never heard of her before! I always thought that it was really cool and you will probably think I am nerdy because of this but I found it a little funny that her debut album was called "19" and I was 19 years old. But then when I found out Adele's sophomore album was coming out in February 2011 and was going to be titled "21" things got even nerdier for me because that's when I was to turn 21 years old! Okay I know it's a little lame but that's my story and now you know how nerdy I am for Adele! 



My favorite songs on 19 are "Best for last", "Daydreamer" and "Melt my heart to stone". And on 21 my favorites are "Someone like you", "Rolling in the deep" "Set fire to the rain" and "Don't you remember".

Enjoy!
GSM xx

No comments: