Wednesday, February 16, 2011

love actually.


So I feel awful for not posting in a while as I was super busy and honestly I was also really nervous to really take off on this whole blogging thing. But I promise that I am over my "cold feet" and ready to jump into this with everything I've got! I LOVE blogs and blogging so much and I hope that you keep visiting! With that said you should see a huge surge of posts in the next couple of weeks - I am actually leaving to go to Toronto tomorrow to have a little retail therapy with my mother and sister as well as to spend time with my dad who I haven't seen in a while. So be sure to check it out!

On the topic of love, Valentine's day was this past Monday and as much as I think the holiday is really unnecessary, a girl always says what she doesn't mean !! And I think my boyfriend definitely knows that about me after 4 years of being together! We had an incredible day together that was full of surprises and it really did remind me of how much I love him and value our relationship. 

What I wore:
Top Shop Sequin Shirt
J Brand Pencil Jeans in Ink
Pelle Moda Platform Shoes
Marc Jacobs Coat
Michael Kors Jet Sport Watch
Tiffany & Co. Silver Ball Bracelet 
Tory Burch Purse














Yes, you do see a little blue box on my desk which means yes my boyfriend did good this Valentine's - kidding !! He always gets me the best gifts! Nick surprised me with the matching earrings to my metal ball Tiffany & Co. bracelet he got me a few years ago which I absolutely adore and have worn every day now!


Until next time,
GSM xx

1 comment:

rissagilligan said...

The look is absolutely fabulous!