Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a new era.



Welcome to My Leopard Spots 
So today marks a very special day because not only am I starting my very first blog but it is also my 21st birthday! I figured that it was the perfect time to start something new in my life and this was something that I have been thinking about doing for some time now!

I spend hours upon hours every day looking at things to inspire me - from clothing to recipes to music to love. Hence, this blog will be about all the different spots in my life that make me who I am. Plus anyone who knows me knows that when I find something that makes me happy that I must share it right away and try to get them to be as inspired as I am!

Well since Audrey Hepburn is the most inspiring woman to me I want to end my first post with a quote by her that has been my personal mantra for quite some time,
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." 

GSM xx

No comments: