Sunday, February 27, 2011

toronto for my "reading week".


As  mentioned before, I went to Toronto last week for a little retail therapy with my mom, sister and step-dad but then when they left Sunday night I went to my father's house in Mississauga, Ontario and spent some quality time with him for the rest of the week! Since I grew up in Toronto and all of my extended family live there it is always such a fun time and I never want to leave!

I apologize for not really having that many outfit posts or touristy Toronto pictures as I forgot my camera a lot ... I hope you still enjoy looking at them though and I promise the next time I go somewhere I won't forget !!

Just in case you were wondering where I like to shop in Toronto, here are the places that I went to:
Holt Renfrew (It's like the Saks of Canada!)
Aritzia (No trip to Toronto is complete without shopping there - it's a boutique store that sells Free People, J Brand and their house brands TNA and Talula which would be a cross between Alexander Want and Elizabeth and James!)
Capezio (A shoe store that sells Jeffrey Campbell and Steve Madden)
Over the Rainbow (They have the best designer jean selection in the city!)
TNT BLU (Another boutique store that sells pretty much everything you can find on Shopbop.com!)
Of course I also made stops at my staples:
Urban Outfitters 
Forever 21
Zara
H&M

Here I am on our second night having a little fun in the hotel with my little sister, Zoe!



That night I took my sister to see Justin Bieber's new movie "Never Say Never" in 3D and Zoe just loves popping out the lenses to the 3D glasses and rocking the nerdy look so I gave it a try !

What I was wearing:
Zara Hooded Fur Vest
Zara Knit Sweater
J Brand Pencil Jeans in Heritage
Steve Madden Fold-over Desert Booties


Here is my sister and step-dad as we walked down to brunch:

[taken via]
 [taken via

There is still more to come!
GSM xx

1 comment:

rissagilligan said...

It's a quarter after one
I'm a little drunk and I need you now.....King Eddie hallway!! :D